Hello World!

har har the ever famous line in programming language when it comes to first time program testing "The Hello World!" (I wonder who invented that standard phrase in computer programming?). Well now, it goes the same as I try to test my first blog here in blogger.com. Nothing in my thoughts right now...just typing words, a lot of words and building a meaningful sentences (I guess). Nevertheless, the next blogs that i will post will probably more meaningful than this one though, but now i just want to try my new blog. Now how's that? And for those dudes out there who want to read my future blogs (or at least interested in reading it), feel free to do so and post you comments and reactions. Besides you had nothing to lose - I mean express your thoughts and feelings, right? yah yah yah - whatever! Oooppps one last thing - just a thoughts to keep, to all you individuals out there, we only live once, so make the best out of it no matter who you are, STAND OUT! (what's that for? nah, never mind)... By the way guys, if you see some errors on my grammars and spellings, pardon me, coz to tell you honestly I'm not good at foreign languages but I'm trying though, and also feel free to correct me on my mistakes. So prabably that's all I can say, for now ... so see yah!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger monday said...

tots to keps ...

hahaha

naalala ko lang.

it's nice to see you post and i'm not going to scrutinize this because all that matters is you have made my day by laughing all the way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home