Accent to the Future!

This is my first day in accenture - my accent to the future.

I went to 6750 bldg thirty minutes before the call time (believe it or not, i didnt came late - hehehe takot ko lang!). At exactly 8 o'clock orientation started and the whole day we just talked all about accenture and all the expectations from us and other stuffs about accenture (history, statistics, policies and etiquettes, blah blah blah). In addition to, i met new friends came from different schools, specifically, a girl from la salle, a girl from plm and a 'cute' boy from ateneo (heheh, career!).

By the end of the day, (sigh) i went home exhausted because of the 9 and a half hours full of orientation. Swear, im not used to work for a long period of time.

I just hope that i may enjoy at least two years of my stay in accenture, and im looking forward for career advancement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home