The Gathering 1: Courtyard

The first Christmas party I attended in a company as well as my first stop of the six Christmas parties this year. It was the Christmas party of our project team in Accenture. Held at The Courtyard, located just beside Manila Peninsula. [i wonder why such project team would waste money for their own party? anyway...]



The party started at sundown. Almost everyone came to the party, and enjoyed the rest of night with awesome food and great singing bands plus lots of surprises from th raffle that was given away. And luckily I won one of the prizes, but i quite don't appreciate gift certificate as a prize though.



A moment later, its exchange gift time. The story of exchange gift was quite depressing because I got the same gift that I bought 'for the exchange gift' (ggrrrr!). Nevertheless, I thought to recycle it for the next exchange gift at the next Christmas party (less expense... heheh).

The party lasted until ten and I went home with tummy full, a smile on my face and the same gift which supposed to be an 'exchange' gift but apparently it came back to my hands.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home