The Gathering 4: Accent


Forth stop: Accenture Grand Christmas party held at the World Trade Center in Roxas Boulevard. Almost all of the Accenture employees are here. Damn swear, there are almost three thousand Accenture employees attended the big event (never in my life attended a big party like this, whew!)

We're supposed to ride a service bus from our office to World Trade but our names wasn't on the list so our friendly Tech Support gave us a ride going there. We arrived two hours earlier. My friends decided to fall in line near the front door just to make sure that we can get a good seat when we enter the hall. And at last, at sundown the doors were opened and we took a seat near the stage. At seven, we took our luscious dinner (damn the dessert is so good, that you can forget everything) and raffle (apparently, I didn't win atrip to US - the grand prize.) An hour later, the band started to sing. First was MYMP band and next was Freestyle. We can't resist just to sit in our seats watching, so eventually we got off our feet and went to the front stage jamming with other Accenture. After Freestyle performed I got a little remembrance from them by having a picture with Tots (male lead vocalist). hehehe

The party finished quite early. At ten, I asked my dad to fetch me. And on my way home I received a call from a friend inviting me to drop by at his place because his grandfather threw a Christmas party at their place. So without second thoughts, I went to party again. continuation... --> [ The Gathering 5: Post-XP ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home