The Gathering 2: A5-XP

Next stop: Tropang A5 XP(Ang barkadang nakasama ko simula ng pagtapak ko sa institucion de Mapua). The party was held at Rainier's Place, commonly known as Pugo, in Malabon. Almost all of the tropa was there, and only few wasn't able to come (I dont know why.) The party started an hour past noon and we started the party by taking lunch together (even though the majority of the food we brought is considered as a dessert).


After lunch, some chit-chat and videoke singing session. As usual, the never-ending pictorials... pictorials... and lots of pictorials. A hour later, we started to have a drink and drink and drink until we all got drunk. And as always, ayun tinamaan nanaman si Gesh (swear!readers, you don't want to know kung ano nanaman ang mga pinaggaga-gawa ni Gesh that time) and as for me, I probably not to say, its for the readers to find out.

At ten in the evening, some of us (including me) decided to go home. And again, I went home with a smile on my face and full of memories to be treasured.

To all A5, thanks for everything, I hope this will not be the last XP. See you on our next XP on 2005. Hope you have a cool Christmas this year. muah...

PS: Si Cha-cha nga pala, I think, got the best Christmas gift because for the first time she got a picture with Jomar (as in silang dalawa lang). Take note, si Jomar pa mismo ang umakbay sa kanya (naks!). Hope to see you both 'together' in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home