State of Shocks

Midnight Madness
I started my 24th of Feb at 1AM (working... working... and still working!). Because I had one-hour training session straight from Chicago but not physically present but virtually. It's a virtual classroom that I attended through internet that started at 11AM (literally in Chicago). But apparently, Philippines is fourteen hours ahead from Chicago so I've waited until it stroke an hour past midnight... Take note isang oras lang ang training at mas matagal pa ang inantay ko keysa sa training... errr! Now since I can't go home that late, I've decided to go with my office buds to stay overnight at the condo (c/o the company). Almost 3AM na rin kaming natulog coz we had chat-before-sleep thing. zzzzzzzz

The Awakening
I woke up around eight (with my eyes shut trying to open but only one can). So obviously I'm already late. At patay ako sa trainer ko sa data warehousing kasi sabi nya I need to be at the office early para sa one-on-one training. Unluckily, I arrived at ten so I nag-apologized muna ako before the training. Eh since bangag ako coz I haven't got the right rest and sleep so kinda not listening well from what my trainer was telling me.

At lunch, I had a nap to regain my conscious and energy. Afternoon is quite good coz I kinda understood na the topics discussed by my trainer.

Dim sum
After the training I went back to my workstation to make some status report. Suddenly, Andrew (British manager from HK) popped an instant message asking me if I like dim sum. Then I replied a yup with a smile and ask him why did he asked (I thought he will be giving me dim sum straight from HK and deliver it to my desk). I got shocked when he said that I will be going to Hong Kong for a training for two months. Gosh!!! I started to freak out thinking that I still don't have my passport yet. (waaaahhh... freak... freak... freak)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home