Point and Shoot

Got the result from the recently held Badminton Club Leveling courtesy of the company, and guess what-- I was graded as 5 which apparently is the lowest level... hehehe. No questions asked noh, honestly speaking I'm still novice from that sport plus the fact that I'm using my measly basic racquet so the hell do you expect?! On a brighter side, since the purpose of leveling is to know who are the weakest and strongest -- hence let the strongest compete and let the weakest be trained. So eventually (and hopefully) weakest will be given a proper training to level up their shuttler skills... looking forward to that...

I also got a GA invitation from the newly established Photography club that will be held on Saturday. This would be the first GA so I need to make a career out of it... hehehe.

German class is already over, even if I'm not really into speaking Deutsch tongues. I had a little fun though especially when it comes to money and numbers (damn! reading huge numbers and money challenged me a lot). But the one language that I really wanted and desperately to learn is Nihongo... again looking forward to that...

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Ludwcik said...

thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home