Wreck SONA

Sorry guys, I won't talk about the current SONA, the heck! Who needs past achievements if we need future plans. I just want to create a funny title out of it for my blog... hehehe!

Anyway, a long weekend seems monotonous especially I haven't reckoned of something different to engaged with other than the usual mall jaunts and silver screens.

I just miss traveling every weekend. Haayyy wish I could escape the urban life and set off to some space where I can relax and do something I have never experienced before... or perhaps just spoil my cravings.


At this time I'm desperate to go to Aman Pulo, Palawan though I don't have enough affluence to expense for. And if in any chance, I would also want to try Cebu Pacific's new Airbus A320... hahaha miss ko na rin kasing sumakay ng plane eh.

Vicky Morales, hope you're listening and favor my ardent desires.


On the lighter-real world, after a long month of Love-Ko-Bench 'work' and being FTL(feeling Team Lead) of the Benchmark team, I finally got my next project assignment... this is it! -- An Australian-based company. And if chance knocks again for onshores, i would probably just lay it off for a while... I want to enjoy staying here with my friends and fam (although literally staying and living here totally sucks!).

May the heavens bless me a wonderful experience on my next project.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Dave Vincent said...

gusto mo pumunta sa isla ko.. sa Aman Pulo.. sige ipapasyal kita dun... wakekeke

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Ludwcik said...

FYI... Aman is a sanskrit word meaning "peaceful" and pulo in Filipino means "island".

Pero yung name mo ironic sa word na Aman. Eh di ka naman peaceful tignan eh (kiddin')

Eh since sosyal ka naman ehto check mo n lang para ma-amaze ka rin http://www.amanresorts.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home