Cocktales

I took a bartending classes today. And it was one hell of a cool class! First, because the bartender was hot, sexy ang cool. Second, the drinks that we drunk were awesome, but not all were cool though (auckkk!). Third, everyone in the class were kalog and literally tanggeros.

At eto pa, I attended the class without any food in my stomach. Late nanaman kasi ako so i need to hurry kaya hindi na ako kumain, straight to the class agad. So technically ang unang pumasok sa stomach ko eh puro alak!

And here's my personal verdict at some of the drinks that i've tried.

Sweet and Dry Martini - na-ah
Margarita - the best pa rin. Tested ever since.
Sidecar - nice, not bad...
Manhattan - ang tapang... aukkk
Daiquiri - newly found fave... sarap!
Sex on the Beach - ayus!
Blowjob - the best! sarap ulit-ulitin... humahagod!
Sunrise Tequila - oks din to...

After the class eh medyo hilo na ko but that doesn't stop me to watch Memoirs of Geisha and chill out at UCC and Starbucks with my buds till two in the morning...

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Ludwcik said...

hahaha. todo hanggang lalamunan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home