Goal-den Moment

Futsal Fiesta today at Club 650, Libis. I was excited just like last week's clinic at the same time scared on the injuries that it might cause to me.

Noon, I got to meet my teammates, may isang cutie pero he has a gf in the bench uhhh :( Anyway, team A kami so we're the one who got to play first against the B. Unfortunately we got beaten at game one... huhuhu. The bollocks part pa is i was the forward goalee so i was in-charge of getting the ball into goal. I made a lot of attempts but no goal made. errr...

Three more games came, got two minor shin injuries but still no goal... insecurities and pressure started to rise. Finals, last set to goal and after a few seconds of mindset and determination, I made the much-awaited perfect goal! whew! at long last after gazillion goal attemps, I made it. The pain from my shins went out instantly, prooly because of the bliss I felt after my successful goal. hehehe

Now I'm starting to love the game. Though I'm still not into the dragging physical contact idea... ouch! now i can feel the pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home