Gym Keri

Sometimes you really have to do it the hard way... in order to get what you desire... in order to live a better life...

I actually have no motivation to go to gym, but since my colleagues keep on pushing me to go to, so I gave it a shot... nothing to lose naman since its free and definite there's a lot more to gain, and that's my weight.

I got Angel as my instructor, she's cool but hell she's kinda bit a sadist... err! She told me to do this difficult bone-wracking machine exercises at first then eventually some d-bells lifting (as in those damn-bells!). The first hour of exercise was a real torture! It's like climbing by cartwheel on a muddy, rocky-terrain mountain for 5 hours. I was thinking to quit until I started to crack jokes with my instructor. After doing the former exercise she told me to do some shoulder press exercise and since I have no idea what shoulder press exercise was, I took it literally by massaging my shoulders with my hands... wekeke! Good thing she haven't told me to do the chest press coz I might took it literally with feelings... lolz!

After two hours of nonstop fraternity-initiation-like workout, it was finally over. But the fun didn't stop there. There was a hip-hop session right after my workout. And even though I'm completely wearied, I still got my booty, shaking hell, in the dance floor. All in all, my day ended up with two hours of nonstop workout and an hour of body jamming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home