The Gathering 6: Anonymous

Last stop: Shen's Place(Nagsama-sama lahat ng magkakaibang hindi man lang pinangalanan, would anyone please think for a better name for this group. heheh). Anyway, we had a Christmas party at Shen's place somewhere in Abad Santos.

The party started around eight. As always we took dinner first and after that exchange gift. Kinda weird, coz for the second time the gift that was returned back to me from the project team XP came back to me again for the second time (that gift wasn't really meant for me, was it?). So I told Shen to repeat the exchange gift, and at last I got the gift that was really meant for me (Starbucks coffee tumbler from Jojo... har har). Actually before we went to Shen, sinamahan ko pa si Jojo bumili nun and Im fortunate enough dahil napunta sa akin (kami pa naman ni Dona ang nag-cracrave dun sa tumbler na yun). Then after nung exchange gift, we had a little card games and we also watched DVD (comedy, korni pero masaya).

Midnight stroke, I went upstairs to sleep na (antok na kasi me eh saka I need beauty rest) and spent overnight at Shen's.

The next morning (Christmas Eve), Dona and I went to Robinsons' Place Manila para mag-shopping (walang liguan ito!) and on the way home, we dropped by at Red Ribbon to buy a cake for the Noche Buena.

And that was the end of my Christmas party marathon this year. All I can say is that I enjoyed every party that I attended. I had a great experience. So till next year and for more years to come. Merry Christmas guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home