Parker

I'm starting to believe in what Spiderman said, "With great power comes great responsibilities" but let me rephrase it, "With great opportunity comes great responsibilities".

I had a one-on-one talked with my project manager this afternoon. The talk was really, really damn so serious. FYI - we don't usually talk to our p.m. kasi she's kinda strict and serious and scary. On the first part of our talk, she clarified to me that she usually don't send people onsite unless that person worked at Accenture at least six months but because of the client's demand and the project is urgent kaya ako ipapadala onsite (sa loob-loob ko naman, kasalanan ko bang yung nangyari? eto kasing si Drew pahamak) On the next part of the talk she asked me if am I really sure about this matter, then a follow-up question, "Can you do it?" I replied, "Not sure, but I will do my best" (the typical and safest answer!). But she answered me back immediately and told me that she wants a clear and straight answer either with a yes or a no, nothing else. At that time bigla na akong kinabahan because I don't know what to answer and the talk became really damn so serious. At the back of my mind, a lot of questions popped up -- what if I say yes then I fail? What if I say no, will she get mad? What if I quit? What will going to happen to me now? Whaaaaaahhh... then seconds after, I said "yes, I can", hesistantly in a low tone. (eh sa wala akong confidence noh, besides I still dont have a clear idea kung ano yung pagagawa sa akin, baka mamaya mahirap yun) And then she gave me a scenario pa... before daw may pinadala sya on site it was a sort of a setup to check kung talagang kaya nya but apparently that person failed. So mas lalo akong kinabahan nung sinabi nya yun, then a question came back into my mind, "What if I fail?"… and at that moment parang I like to withdraw my yes. errr...

But on second thought, I think this is the challenge I've been waiting for. The test to prove if I'm really worthy to be one of the Accenture individuals. And besides wala na rin akong choice, I took up the initial training here then might as well continue it kahit na mahirap. Saka inisip ko rin wala namang madaling trabaho in my field, right? And will I waste this one of a kind opportunity? course not! (aba kasama sa things-to-do-before-I-die list ko ang magtravel outside the country, so better do it na!) At inisip ko rin, eh since mahilig naman akong magtake ng risk better take the risk and won't regret at the end. Besides I think there is a purpose kung bakit ako ipapadala dun I just need to discover it. (Teka puro na lang self-motivation ang ginagawa ko, baka mamaya mabaliw na ko). Basta bahala na si Superman sa akin. Kaya mo yan Icko! You can do it Icko! Good luck Icko! (isa talagang malaking gudluck sa akin!)


Kabarkada wish me goodluck. Sana makabalik pa ako ng buhay. wehehehe

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger monday said...

you don't need luck, because you're one heck of a LUdwiCKy person. hehe.

just prove your doubts wrong

be ready and kick some ass!! haha

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger sensei said...

you can do it! and im sure you do heheheh,dnt let go of this opportunity, ur one of the chosen few hehehe...dnt let 'lucks' rule you but let 'YOU' rule lucks..hehhehe..goodluck on ur journey!!!!hep hep Hurray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home