Extending Boundaries

Whuhooo! I have no idea if it's a really a luck or im just in a right place at the right time or whatever you can call it, its a hella of kind experience.. why? -- I'll be in two places at once. How? My manager just talked me over IM, here's the conversation:

chi yung: Hello Ludwick.
me: hey
chi yung: since we cannot get a working visa at this moment (until 4 weeks most probably)...
chi yung: are you okay if, after 2 weeks, you do not return to Manila but have a trip to Macau (or China)? We can pay for the hotel expenses and the transportation cost.
me: sure
me: no problem with that
chi yung: Thanks

Another State-of-Shock experience. wahahaha... Pero on the other side I should still think that im in a work not for pleasure?(later na lang yun) I mean i have a lot or responsibilities and work to deal with. Sana lang talaga ma-enjoy ko yung training ko. And sana maging successfull yng overall trip ko. Wish me luck again

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger monday said...

sorry, i do not wish my bad omen good luck! LOL ;P

but i wish you more opportunities to come! ;)

sabi nila, luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home