Boys Don't Cry

My mom woke me up around 4:30 this morning but I stood up at my bed at around 5:20, even though I dont want to go, I have to. Haayyy, aalis nanaman ako, mamimiss ko nanaman family especially my mom saka yung luto nya and also my friends na hindi ko man lang nakita pagdating ko. I left home at around 6 together with my mom. We came to the airport an hour before my departure. Before I checked-in I hugged her firmly and said goodbye. Naiiyak na ko pagpasok sa airport pero pinipigilan ko para hindi makita ni mudra baka kasi umiyak din yun eh ayokong umiiyak yun. A different feeling like before, naging worst nga lang kasi wala pa nga ako sa HK naho-homesick na ko (asar!).

12 noon dumating na ko sa hotel room ko. Tahimik ang paligid, back to being lonely nanaman - nalolongkot at walang makausap. I ate my lunch which I bought it at the airport and after that i took a nap for a while. A woke up at around 5 and made myself busy, I unpacked my things and organized my stuffs... yet I noticed the room is still quiet and serene. Then all of a sudden, tears rushed down from my eyes (oh my gosh i'm crying). I felt the worst home sick ever, err! I sat at my bed crying like a lost child. I that moment I was thinking my mother... and at that moment too I wanted to go home na. I then realized kung gaano kalungkot mawalay sa isang mudra . Teka madrama na ba masyado? Sige na nga titigilan ko na, naiiyak na ulit ako eh. Wish ko lang I can overcome this annoying feeling. Wag kayo maingay ha secret lang natin toh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home