Amber

This day is totally a hell day. First, i was supposed to wake up at five in the morning to start my whole week right but apparently my alarm didn't ring or probably i just didn't hear it. Anyway my fault, i slept at around 2:30AM so i woke up late, really really late and so i came to the office late!

Today im starting my work without a manager again (he left last friday for another project in China). So I'm all alone working with the project (err!).

Lunchtime (the climax), it w's slightly raining but I still went outside to get something to eat. When i was to go back... damn it! it's now an amber rainstorm (don't ask me what's an amber rainstorm coz i also have no idea what it is, i just heard it from the news yesterday). At ang nakakaasar sa lahat when I was walking on the way sa office, natalsikan ako ng tubig ulan dahil sa rumaragasang taxi (what the fcuk!) buti na lang at tubig ulan lang dahil kung putik yun... shit! magmumukha akong dalmatian kasi nakaputi ako ngayon. Hindi lang yun sunod-sunod pa yung mga thunder and lightnings (err!).

Bottomline - I can't work properly because of the annoying weather and I'M WET! (err...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home