Ergo

What the fcuk!... ala akong magawa! I'm not in the mood of going out because of the unconditional weather outside (amber rainstorm sucks!). And not quite on-the-go anymore since I've been almost to all the great spots here in HK.

Anyway, I don't wanna get bum so I did some interior make-over in my living room. And the result is fabulous. I made the room more cozy and spacious. haha... i didn't know na may talent pala ako sa interior designing which made me think to probably change career in the future.

BEFORE <-> AFTER





link: phlog.galry

Mid-afternoon, I went to the gym to pamper myself. And I spotted this gorgeous-looking guy (6+ footer guy with medium-built body- sexy!, nice hair - in other words, yummy! beyond the typical chinito guy... almost perfect! He's face looks familiar though... kinda celebrity. Anyway, I've been staring (stalking also) at him while doing he's lifts and push-ups(damn he's so hot and sexy!). After my 4-km run-walk at the treadmill (kakahingal!), I went to the other unfamiliar-to-me exercise machine which is apparently I don't know how to use, I sitted there for a moment doing nothing just staring at him pampering...hehehe. Then moment later he walked towards me. I thought he was gonna use the machine so stepped out but he insisted me to go and adjusted the machine for me. Hahaha he might thought na hindi ko alam gamitin yung machine so he gave me a hand. Shock ako, don't know what to say or think (well at that time I thought he was hitting on me?... wish!).

Anyway after pampering myself... by stalking to a guy, I went to the pool to swim for about 10 minutes and had a hot bath after. A long day full of bum... fun and stalking. Hehehe surely I'll be going back to the gym tomorrow, hoping to see him again and probably get to know him better (you wish!)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home