Kapuso

I went back to Stanley yesterday to buy the bag that ive been dying to have. This place is like a little UK town where all english people hang out (this is also where i first tried a real american style juicy hamburger) and also a place where most of the elites live, where all ferrari, porsche, benz, bmw, and other luxies cars park. I saw one house with five luxies cars - convertible porsche, 2 benz, land trooper, and a benz, damn if only i could ask for one, hehehe.

Then i went to this bakery to buy some pastries and i dropped by at the cheese corner...yummy. Little did i know that the vendor is a Filipino, and she knew that im a filipino too... dooo i look like a pure mudblood? Anyway she asked me what do i want and said she'll give me a discount. Whoow, i said mozzarella and i bought it half the prize plus she gave me a bonus of a pound of english sweet ham for free (ehehe)... thanks Arlene, you rock!

kapuso makulay ang buhay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home